„Macroeconomic policy in the Eurozone”
Workshop der Agenda Austria & Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
The workshop aims to gather local and international academics, students and researchers interested in the topic of macroeconomic policy in the Eurozone.
Since the sovereign debt crisis of 2009 scholars and policy makers have made efforts to provide evidence-based recommendations for improving fiscal and monetary stability in the Eurozone and make it less prone to future crises. Following Brexit and the 2018 elections in Italy, it becomes clear that stability of the Eurozone is one of the key topics affecting political stability of the whole European Union.
We therefore solicit both theoretical and empirical papers in the following or related areas:
- Fiscal policy in the European Union / Eurozone
- Monetary policy issues: zero-lower bound, Eurobonds
- Proposals for reforming the European Stability Mechanism
- Economic and political consequences of the debt crisis. Consequences of Brexit. Italexit approaching?
More information can be found here.
Foto-Credit: WU Wien
Wien, 1020 Austria
Arbeitsmarkt in Bewegung: Neue Herausforderungen, neue Lösungen
Globalisierung auf dem Prüfstand
Europäisches Forum Alpbach
16. ZEW-Konferenz zum Thema Ökonomie der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologien
ORF III „Politik live“